Monday, August 22, 2011

Website Spotlight: EcoBabyBuys.com

When I am looking for a product that I hope to one day write a review for, there are a few websites I comb through to get ideas.  And it helps when I can find a deal or two while I'm on this hunt.  EcoBabyBuys.com is one of those wonderful sites that not only strive to give you a great eco-friendly deal every day, but their goal is to make it easy on your pocket as well - a genius idea that I just had to share.  If you are unfamiliar with this site, today is as great a day as any to stop by and check them out.  Look over their daily deals and find yourself adding them to your "wish list."  I know I have.  You will find everything from clothes and toys to reusable snack sacks and lunch boxes - all "non-toxic, eco-friendly and fairly traded" for our little babes.  What a way to not feel guilty when shopping for our family, for ourselves, and for others!
If you visit their site right now, they are hosting an incredible event that if you are a cloth diaper newbie or veteran, you will absolutely love:  Cloth Diaper Giveaway at 9,000 Facebook Fans!  Enter now, and you can win 10 cloth diapers from brands such as FuzziBunz, Rumparooz, and more.  Giveaway closes when EBB reaches 9,000 Facebook fans, so visit their site and enter today!  Good luck and tell them The Green House sent you.  I appreciate it!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...