Friday, April 27, 2012

Would You Like To Contribute To The Green House?

As a SAHM, people have this misconception that we have it easy.  We get to wake up whenever we want, be in our pajamas all day, and have all the time in the world to do everything we need and want to do.  NOT!  Having been a Mom since 2006, being home with 3 young children, homeschooling 2, taking care of the home, preparing home-cooked meals everyday, coming up with creative ways to get us out of debt on one income, staying on budget while shopping for organic foods and eco-friendly health and home products, and still have time (if any) for myself, our church, and our community.  It's a difficult task - one that sometimes I wonder why at all I agreed to.  Add this blog on top of that - well, I'd be lying if I didn't say that it's been a bit overwhelming, and many times, I've found myself just wanting to throw in the towel.  I started this blog as an outlet for myself, just something for me to bounce off my thoughts, nothing to branch out expectations or future goals. Then it became more - adding in reviews and giveaways, random infos about causes and important world events (to me, at least), DIYs, etc.  I think I made the mistake of doing too much at one time.  And I apologize to you all...because, I haven't been as consistant as I should be.

So, here's the deal...here I am...asking if anyone would like to help with this humongous task I chose to get myself into.  I am looking for any bloggers and/or followers to contribute to the Minimalist Monday, Frugal Living Friday, and Save Our Planet Saturday post series.  If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me at thegreenhouseboutique@gmail.com.  I can give your further details and answer any questions you may have.

I'd like to thank those who have already contacted me, and it's a pleasure to get the series started (again) tomorrow with a contribution from Kelley Johnsen over at Kelley's Passion for Nutrition. She will be giving you great info on farmers markets as well as providing a quick and delicious recipe you are sure to want to try right away.

So come back tomorrow, but until then, have a great weekend!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...