Friday, May 25, 2012

Frugal Living Friday: Fill Your Toy Box With One Kings Lane

In the last few years, I have become pretty particular about items we as a family purchase for ourselves, our home, our healths, etc.  And with the arrival of baby #3 last summer, it became very apparent just how serious we really were.  Thus far, we have only fed him organic foods, and we have bought BPA-free, non-toxic toys only.  That's why I love it when I find awesome deals on kid products that I know my children will love without having to worry about any long-term health problems later.  One Kings Lane has such a section on their site called The Toy Box.  They offer crowd-favorites like Melissa & Doug, KidKraft, and Tree Hopper Toys, and right now, they're having a sale!

Head on over to One Kings Lane and check out the sweet toys your kiddos will sure to love having this summer (and always):





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...