Saturday, June 09, 2012

Save Our Planet Saturday: The Cost of Changing Your Light Bulbs

After seeing this info-graphic on another blog, my husband and I decided that it is time for us to change our our light bulbs to LEDs.  We have been using CFLs for the past few years and have been happy with making this change.  But if we can do more to save money as well as lessen the toxic mercury and carbon dioxide emissions in our home, then why not take another leap towards greener pastures? 

I was not sponsored or paid to share this information nor am I suggesting to use one brand of light bulb over another.  I just wanted to share some simple information that may help in your decision to choosing more sustainable alternatives for your home.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...